Here’s a recipe for Meat Roll Napoli from the archives. We’d love to hear from you if you have used this recipe.
* 1 pound hamburger
* ½ cup Italian bread crumbs
* ½ cup milk
* 2 eggs, slightly beaten
* 2 minced garlic cloves
* 3 teaspoons minced parsley
* 1 teaspoon pepper
* 4 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
* 4 oz. bag of Garfield’s Smoked Cheese Nibbles
* 2/3 cup ketchup
* 4 tablespoons brown sugar
1. In big bowl combine and mix with big spoon: hamburger, bread crumbs, parsley, parmesan cheese and pepper.
2. Mix in small bowl milk eggs and garlic. Pour over hamburger and mix together well.
3. Line a double broiler pan with aluminum foil, slicing a few places so fat can drain into bottom of broiler pan. Lay hamburger mixture on aluminum foil and press flat. Spread cheese nibbles down the middle and fold the meat over the cheese, making a roll.
4. Bake at 350„a for 30 minutes, take meat roll out and top with a mixture of ketchup and brown sugar, then cook for another 15 minutes.